Monday, October 19, 2009

Orders


Our order have finally come!!! Mitchell hasn't received them yet but the Sgt. Major called and told Mitchell we're heading to Cali! Its nice to finally know where we are going!! I've been having mixed feelings about it...just because I know he will be deployed again. When he went to Iraq in 04' it wasn't easy and I didn't have any kids then! I hear it goes faster though when you have kids. I'm just VERY thankful to be getting out of here and close to family again! My Mom and Dad are already finding parks close by that they can take the girls to. I keep thinking to myself "Yay we'll get to feel like a couple again!" The last time we were able to go out on a date was back in March when my Mom came out to visit for Hannah's Birthday. Usually we get to always have one in November for the ball but this year I won't be attending. Why you ask? It's way too expensive. It would cost us over $400 to go to this thing. They want $60 a ticket...so there would $120...then you add $36 a kid for child care since we don't have the luxury of having family or very many friends in the area...plus its two and a half hours away so it would have to be an over night stay...which also adds the cost of a hotel...$99 a night. you add all that up and you get $327. Not including the gas and food it would take or a dress! Its expensive and right next to Christmas and then moving two months after that! Its almost like the higher ups forget that we aren't made of money!!! Unfortunately its mandatory for Mitchell to go and they get paid back for the gas..food and hotel later on. So what we are thinking about doing is joining him at the hotel since we will eventually get reimbursed for that but I won't be attending the ball. Who knows I still might just stay home. So we will see that's still all up in the air. Right now we're getting ready for Halloween!

We went to the Pumpkin Patch yesterday at Berry Hill farm and got all our Pumpkins. Mitchell got a ginormous one that weighs more than KalieAnn and Hannah combined. KalieAnn and Hannah hada blast picking their pumpkins! However it really showed that KalieAnn can be quite the Girly Girl. Mitchell asked her if a pumpkin was a "KalieAnn Pumpkin?" and she responded at first "No, thats Mommys." He told hershe should pick it up and she responds "But its Dirty!" It was also funny to think about the difference in weather from last year when we went to this year. Last year the girls are in tank tops and shorts..this year we were in pants and a sweater. Well I must go make lunch my stinkers are telling me they havea rumbly in their tummy's!

No comments: