Friday, March 26, 2010

Moving

We made it to Southern Cali Tuesday night. Its definitely been an interesting one with having to take care of one thing after another..can't wait for the day when I can just relax on my couch again and knit or even sleep in our own bed. Until then soo much too do. We signed for our house today on base. So we will be checking out of our hotel tomorrow morning. After we got the keys we went and looked at the house...all I can say is GORGEOUS! Even the girls are excited :) They've already got their room picked out. We still have soo much to do. We were hoping to have our house yesterday but my wonderful hunny needed some uniform items that he needed in order to check in. My mom joined us and I got to see my Best Friend/Sister Bekah. Plus I've gotten to see my Best Friend/Sister Ashley just about each day. She has been the biggest help to us. Tomorrow its trying to get started in getting settled. A lot comes with that. Big one is figuring out when we are getting our stuff. Once we get our stuff we can get Internet set up..a long with everything else. So I wanted to come on here before we left the hotel. Well I'm off to bed...here's a picture of the girls I'll leave you with.

No comments: