Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Family Update!

Last Monday afternoon I ended up having to go into L&D(Labor & Delivery) due to continuous cramps. Turns out the doctor and the nurse believe that it was a mixture of Round Ligament Pain, Blatter Infection, and from Hannah moving SO much. Hannah is doing great! Her heartbeat still holds at 150hbm.
KalieAnn is still growing like a weed! She's also my beautiful little girl that is just happy and full of personality! She's definitely my angel with an attitude. ;) We're still working on Potty training her into panties but she refuses.
Mitchell is working on putting his re-enlistment package in. He'll be re-enlisting in either December or January time frame.
We have a follow up doctors appointment tomorrow morning. Plus we've found a church for me to get involved with. Following the appointment I will be heading there for a women's bible study. Then Friday we have the Marine Corps Birthday Ball to go too!!! yay!! My next OB follow up is on the 16Th. We will be going an hour early to do some lab tests. So next week I'll post another update!!

No comments: