Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Prayer Please!




Hey Everyone!

This has definitely been a hard week for my family. Last Tuesday we found out my Grandpa didn't have much longer to live. He passed away this morning. So I ask for your prayers for my family to help us get through this hard time. I know I already miss him. The First picture is of my Grandpa and I in April, 2003.

On a positive side...Hannah is still doing great. We had a lot of fun at the Marine Corps Birthday Ball last Friday. KalieAnn had soo much fun at the Daycare..she played till 12:30 am. When we picked her up, you can tell she didn't want to leave but was too tired to fight it. I enjoyed hanging out with the other wives and being able to get to know them. Friday is our OB appointment for six months. They'll be doing some lab stuff. So I'll post another update then.

No comments: