Saturday, March 29, 2008

Happy Belated Easter!



Thought I should come on and put a small update. Not much has been happening here. Mitchell and his mom made three very cute toy boxes. One for each of the girls and then one for the Lawson's as a gift for their new little arrival. Their daughter arrived 21 hours after Hannah did. She's a cutie.

Our Easter was great. We didn't do much. Since we were getting quite a bit of snow we did the Easter egg hunt inside. Then Mitchell and Mom got working on the toy boxes again. Other than that we've been recovering well. KalieAnn's back to being herself and relearning that tantrums just get her put in her room again. Hannah is a great baby. She only woke up once last night. Mitchell is doing great. It looks like his office is going to be closing out on the first. As for me, I'm glad to be getting my voice back! I'm starting to sound normal again! Well I'm off to go work on laundry. God Bless!!!

No comments: