Friday, April 18, 2008

Planning Preschool Already!!




I can't believe how much time has passed! We're starting to price and plan Preschools, find out when she's suppose to start in which ones and Wow they aren't cheap! Just as i was amazed to find out that my daughter is going to be starting Preschool in the fall, I'm wondering if we'll be able to afford it. Right now we're looking into one that we can. Hopefully we'll qualify for it. I'm still in awe on how fast the time has flown. It feels like just yesterday we were blessed with KalieAnn's presence into this world. Now she's potty trained and thinks shes as self sufficient as it gets with a little sister. So now I'm trying so hard to savor every moment with Hannah to but it feels like time is going to fly by with her too and before I'll know it she'll be in Preschool. It's amazing how fast time really does fly. Hannah is smiling, holding her head up pretty good, and hates tummy time. The two of them love each other Allot and its fun to see.

No comments: