Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Exhausted

I am soo tired!!!! Last night Hannah didn't want to sleep and I know she was tired because her eyes were soo red from exhaustion. However our little Princess didn't want sleep for more than a half hour to an hour at a time. So Mitchell took over around five in the morning. Last night was my second night without a full night sleep.
KalieAnn is getting better. She doesn't really have a fever today but we are still giving her the Tylenol for her new found congestion. Luckily both the girls are currently still down for their naps. I am enjoying some moments of quiet time after my nap. Well all I can say is I need to have a full nights sleep tonight so I can have some energy to work on the house tomorrow but for now I'm beat. Love you all!!! God Bless!

No comments: