Monday, September 29, 2008

The Girls and an old Obscession



Okay, First I want to say that the girls are happy and healthy. KalieAnn is still trying to get rid of a cough and some small congestion. Hannah's really starting to get daring on checking out news of the house other than the living room. They are both cute as eve rand make me happier than I ever thought I could be.

Now for the obsession part....as a reminder...which some of you might not need...I used to be very obsessed with *N Sync. I mean I was so obsessed to the point I created a scrapbook of every magazine clip they were in...destroyed that later on in life but anywhoo..so whats that got to do with now right? There is this show I've become to enjoy watching since we've moved here and its called "Dancing With The Stars" and this season happens to have Lance Bass from*NSync. Before all i ever did is just watch this show, now I watch and find myself hurrying downstairs to vote laughing at myself the whole time. I'm very amused that I've gotten so interested that he continue on through that I'm rushing downstairs to put my two..no four cents in since I have two user names to vote on. Sad, huh? What makes it worse is when the show comes on KalieAnn knows it.."Dancin Stars mommy!" while she circles the living room pretending to dance and looking at their dresses going "Pretty dresses or icky ones mom." Well that's my input for now.

No comments: