Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Kicking Mitchell...

Lately, I've been getting irritated because I've really been able to feel the baby move. I'd put Mitchell's hand on my stomach and he wouldn't feel it. At least until last night! The baby kicked his hand...he felt it...I squealed for joy!!
Yesterday was a good day for me too!!! Our house looks clean. You can walk in the downstairs again...the girls had pulled everything out down here while I was sick and last weekend I got the upstairs straightened up. So Whola! A great day!
Today hasn't been bad so far. Its beautiful out! So Dodger is enjoying time in the sun. While I was putting him up...here comes Hannah in just diaper! My little stinkers...always make laugh...rushed her back inside. Might be sunny and beautiful but definitely not warm enough to be out and around in a diaper.Well I need to run the girls are being awfully quiet! God Bless!

No comments: