Thursday, April 16, 2009

Ultrasound

The Pictures we took of the Girls on Easter Sunday. Unfortunately, it was taken right before Hannah's nap so we didn't get avery good one of the two girls!



KalieAnn figured out how to peddle her bike last weekend. She hasn't figured out the brakes just yet. Last Saturday we had a bunch of friends over for a Easter Egg hunt/Bonfire type thing and KalieAnn accidentally ran into her friend because she didn't know how to stop.
She is also catching me on things. We like to go to the park across the street Alot. So to get her hom without tantrums..I'll tell her we can watch a movie. When we get home I'll lay down on the couch and put one of my movies on. So today at the park she could watch a movie...she looks at me and asks..."A Kid movie?" I just laughed and said"Yes a Kid movie" He follow up question.."A princess movie?" We get home and she chooses to watch Disney's Cars. My nut.

Yup we are having another Girl!! We don't have the name completely figured out yet. Not sure of a middle name.




I think we were in there for about 45 minutes. She was a little bit of a stinker. She wouldn't let them got certain measurements. She put her hand in fornt of her face to make it hardto get face measurements. Kept moving around so they couldn't get a spinal picture. My stomach was so sore by the end of it! But she is healthy and growing right on track!



No comments: