Thursday, December 20, 2007

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!!!!




Hey Everyone!!!

I just wanted to get this out now before Christmas because I might..hint might forget to post another over the weekend. We're suppose to have a winter storm coming this weekend bring us a bit more snow. :)

Mitchell has caught a head cold yesterday and was able to stay home from work today to get better. So I've been washing bedding and trying to keep the germs from making a home in our house as much as possible. While he's been watching some gross guy movies I have been staying downstairs...every time I went up there to work on the house and would glance at the TV it seems I choose just the right moment where somebody gets killed or wounded...enough to make me nauseous.

After Christmas we plan to leave here on the 28Th to spend New Years with his mom and maybe dad at his Aunt Barbs in SD. Get back I think on the 2ND to get his guys enlisted and once again make misson the first week of the month. Celebrate our 4Th wedding anniversary on the 3rd! Then we have my next OB appointment on the 4Th. Then....I know another then...I get KalieAnn and I ready to leave for California on the 7Th. My mom is hoping to be able to do a baby shower while we are out there(the date in mind right now is the 12Th but that's all that's planned at this point..as everyone knows this is a busy time of year). I think it would be nice to see everyone again and fun to celebrate with you! That is all for now..I think...if there's more I'll be posting another update. So I hope everyone has a wonderful & safe holiday season!!!! Merry Christmas!!!!! God Bless!!! 28 weeks!!! Wow! Is time flying these days!!!!!

No comments: