Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Wonderful Christmas!






I hope everyone had just as much of a relaxing and wonderful Christmas as we did. KalieAnn had a slow time waking up from an anxious mother wanting to know what her Daddy had gotten but once she woke she had a blast opening her gifts and everyone else's. Dodger slept on the couch while Hunter guarded the presents. I sat mostly on the couch due to my legs cramping a bit. After opening gifts, my wonderful family put up with watching my new season of Gilmore Girls that I have been really wanting to see for some time now! That night when we all went to bed Hannah did her usuall beginning her playtime but this time we got to play with her till my stomach muscles had enough! We push a finger in there until she'd push it out, lol. It was soo funny! Well that's pretty much our update for now. As for our trip this weekend we're waiting to see how the weather pans out. Hope you guys have a wonderful New Year!! oh and our next OB appointment is on the 4th.

No comments: