Thursday, January 3, 2008

Baby Shower!



I hope everyone had a wonderful and Happy New Year!!! Mitchell and I have been married for four years today!!!!!! I can't believe how fast time is flying by!
The pictures above are some pictures that I took today so everyone can see how huge I am getting!!!! The picture with the pink tank top is a size small maternity shirt and it doesn't even want to cover my tummy! The gray T-shirt is one of Mitchell EXTRA LARGE T-shirts and it's coming up on my tummy!!!
Anywhoo, I probably should get to the update on the Baby Shower that my mom is planning. It's on January 12Th at noon! Its being held at my Uncle Tom's house in Fall brook. I just mailed out some invitations this morning. E-mail me for the address if you'd like to come! It would be great to see everyone!!!!
KalieAnn and I arrive in Cali at 11pm on the 7Th of this month. Basically next Monday night!!! 3 days away!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!! Well I'm off..I'll be posting another update tomorrow!!!

No comments: