Sunday, January 13, 2008

Thank You!!!

I just wanted to come on and say THANK YOU SOOO MUCH for coming and all your guys amazing gifts that we got at our baby shower. I had soo much fun and hope that you guys enjoyed yourselves just as much.
Its looking more and more like we are going to be able to stop by and see his parents for a couple of days at the end of this month. Mitchell wants to try and head down next Saturday morning. He'll then pick me up at the airport on the night of the 24Th. We'll more than likely be staying at a hotel up there for the night and then head back to his parents the next day. We will then hang out there till the 28Th or 29Th to head back home.
KalieAnn and I are really enjoying our time here in Cali. The weather has been beautiful!! Nice and warm. It has been fun watching KalieAnn keep track of where her Nanners and Uncle Bobby take off too. Well I hope everyone is having a good Sunday! God Bless!!!

No comments: