Friday, January 4, 2008

OB Appointment!


Our OB Appointment went GREAT!!! Hannah is doing Great and the doctor gave me everything I might need for my trip. The just in cases I didn't even think about!!! The note telling the airline its okay for me to fly and copies of my paperwork in case something happens while I am out there and need to be checked out! I'm really excited and nervous about this trip! Excited and can't wait to see everyone but nervous about the trip out there. What obstacles are we going to face? Will I be able to handle it with KalieAnn? Mitchell keeps being my awesome husband and reassuring me that it will be fine. My hunny such a proud Daddy.... :).

Mitchell is doing well..there office will be closing out by mid next week. They ran in to some difficulties with some of their kids to enlist but are still working hard and working ahead. Mitchell might have a total of four guys this month and is already working on a couple of people for next month!! He has his evaluation today and it wound up being a pretty good one! Both his Gunny and Master Sergeant don't see why he wouldn't get meritorious promotion this year if he keeps up the hard work and writing at least 3 people a month. So Let pray for him!!!! I know he secretly wants the meritorious promotion!

We celebrated our four year wedding anniversary last night!!! God seem to have worked in our favor and shut the power off in most of Coon Rapids. So he was able to get off and be home at 4:30pm!! We went out and saw The National Treasure Book of secrets!! Great Movie!!! It was nice to be able to get out and be a couple. Our neighbor was nice enough to watch the little munchkin for us.

KalieAnn is just as mischievous and cute as ever! Constantly learning! She never ceases to amaze me! I told Mitchell she's not our little baby anymore! Well I'm off to get things done before we leave!! Love you all!!!! God Bless!!!

No comments: