Monday, February 4, 2008

Getting Ready!!



We have started the process of getting ready for Hannah to arrive and its been exciting. We got KalieAnn a set of bunk beds that can come apart. We figure when we upgrade Hannah, she'll upgrade into the twin and they can share a room. KalieAnn's part of the bed is a full size. She's pretty excited about her new bed. In fact its been easier to put her down for naps since we got it. We also were able to get Hannah her crib and thanks to my wonderful friend Jen, we have the crib's bedding for it. So her crib is set up in her room, yay!!! Mitchell also set up our glider in the living room for me. The process of getting ready for her has started and I couldn't be more thrilled!
My body has even begun to start practicing for the day she's going to arrive. I experienced A LOT of strong contractions yesterday. Completly wore me out. But they weren't regular or close enough for us to be worrying about going in. I got a Great night sleep last night and I woke up feeling great this morning. So my focus today is going to be on getting this house picked back up.
KalieAnn is still growing a great deal. She's become our little imitator. We've really had to watch what comes out of our mouths. She has also begun herself on potty training again. She's beginning to get the concept of underwear and today we're working on using the "big girl potty in the bathroom."
Mitchell seems to have gotten right back in his routine. He has one kid enlisting this week and a few other possibilities. He got to go Ice fishing last Saturday after he helped me with groceries and finished putting together KalieAnn's bed. Yesterday, he took us out to breakfast and then KalieAnn and I had to drop him off at work. We went and looked at stores in the area until it was time to pick him up. After that he got to watch the Super bowl. He was very excited and Happy about the out come. Now he's back to working hard.
Our next OB appointment is this Friday morning, I think the 8th is the date. So we'll see! Thanks again for all of you that came and gave us the beautiful gifts at our baby shower! God Bless!!

No comments: