Thursday, October 30, 2008

Getting Settled




I've been busy trying to get us settled into our new home. forgot how much stuff we have lol. There's one thing I do not like about moving and its Unpacking. When I think about all the work that goes into moving it makes me stress but the over all picture of getting to see different places and meet new people is nice. I think there are...now remember I said think...three things in life that can really send me on a stress panic.


The first is money. I dunno what it is about it but it makes it hard for me to enjoy things. One of the first thing that pops into my head is okay do we really need this. I think it only stresses me out when its on something that isn't a necessity. I'll stand there staring at it thinking what if I get this and we need something more important later on and won't have the money for it.


The second is the new. I almost wanted to say the moving. All the work but I don't think its the actually work that goes into moving. Its the going somewhere new and having to do all the work because you know your hunny's going to have to work. Wondering how the new place is going to be, how far from family is it, and how our lives are going to be there.


The third is the Tornado's out here in MN. I used to love sit and watch the thunderstorms. But watching the skies turn pitch black around new, the flickering of the lights and wondering if the house and my stuff are going to be ruined, with all our memories gone is another. I think a huge part of that fear is loosing my girls. What if I don't get them down into the room fast enough, if something happens to us, whose going to take care of them. I think this probably a little personal for this and probably a bit silly but there they are. The three things that tend to stress me out the most. Well tomorrow is Halloween and our pumpkins have yet to be carved. So i need to go work on the house some more. God Bless!

No comments: