Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Moving

We are going to be moving this weekend. I really don't feel like putting all the details on here. We will be sending out a letter though with the forwarding address. I will say this though I am very disappointed in our LandLord and we just can't wait to get out of this house.
Other news, Hannah is scooting herself around pretty fast now and goes pretty far distances. She's starting to say baba now for her bottle(really only when she angry at me and I hadn't given it to her) and she'll she scoot up to me now and put her butt up in the air to tell me "Hey, mom pick me up"
KalieAnn has all little girl in her now, no Babiness left...makes me a little sad. However she's healthy and stubborn as ever. She's starting to test her boundaries in a new way this days. She's talking back and trying to tell me what to do! For the most part though she is still a great kid and I try to remind her of that everyday.
As for Mitchell and I we're going to start get ourselves ready for this move and for the Marine Corps Ball. Well I've got to get going..Hannah's ankering to get out of her crib. God Bless!

No comments: