Wednesday, March 18, 2009

15 Weeks


It was so sunny out last weekend that we got to go outside for the afternoon! I turned 15 weeks on Sunday. I had my WIC appointment yesterday and I'm still at 140. The good news is I haven't lost anymore weight! WIC's concern is that I haven't gained any weight. I'm not too concerned. I'm still 10 lbs. heavier with this prepregnancy weight on this one than I was with both KalieAnn and Hannah's. My prepregnancy weight with this one was 140 and 130with the other two. I got pregnant and automatically gained 7lbs. Due to colds and morning sicknessI lost it. I'm still not keeping "My nummies in my tummies"as KalieAnn elegantly puts it at least once a week. Other than that I have just been doing my usuall..cleaning andtaking careof my girls. When my Mom was out she was sweet enough to help me get caught up on my house. Since then I've been able to up keep it. KalieAnn really is growing up. Just looking at her and seeing how much of a little girl she looks like reminds me of it. Along with her amazing me on a regular basis on how much she really understands. She's my little helper when it comes to just about anything. She loves to dress up as Cinderella and pretend she is going to the ball. Mitchell's been working with her on riding her bike. Teaching her how to peddle. She gets really excited when she can get it going. She's been enjoying the 50 degree weather. This week the girls have been able to play outside ALOT.
Hannah has learned a new phrase,"Uh Oh!" Everytime she falls or drops her toy her new phrase comes out. She's also realized that when she drops food on the floor the doggy gets to eat it. So she's started purposely dropping food on the floor...say "Uh Oh...Doggy!!" or its just "Doggy!" She had fun being pushed around last weekend on her tricycle. Her feet don't reach the peddles yet. Afterwardswhen KalieAnn was done on her bike and her slide. I pulled out the sidewalk chalk. Once Hannah learned that she's not allowed to eat it she had a lot of fun playing with it. Well its time for me to finish putting the laundry away before I go upstairs and start dinner. God Bless!!

No comments: