Friday, March 6, 2009

12 Months & OB Update











Hannah turned a year on Monday, March 2. We made choclate cupcakes. They both loved them! Hannah wore one from her head to her toes. The next day the dog helped himself to the rest of the cupcakes that were baked. Well....all but two..and that counter was full of them. We forgot to lock the dog up. He had an upset tummy for the next couple of days.





This morning we had Hannah's 1 year appointment andmy OB check up. Hannah is a big girl!! She's 22lbs 11in. and 32 in. long. Which puts her in the 75th percentile for weight and 99th percentile in length. She'sa healthy yet stubborn and determined. Mom likes to call her my divine retribution. She wore my mom out one day! I was relieved that it wasn't just me. But she's a busy beaver that likes to get into things she's not suppose to. She got into the kitchen cabinet that morning and pulled out all the bags. Mom and I pulled her away from it. About the time we got that picked up she had emptied out most of the wash cloth drawer. After that she spilled my orange juice in the living room, somehow slid herself under the baby gate to get onto the stairs, knocked the trash over and soo much more. She definetly has always kept me busy and makes it hard for me sometimes to get anything done.





KalieAnn is really enjoying having her Nanners around. She loves to cuddle with her, make her pretend dinners and help her out with whatever she happens to be doing at the moment. When we went to Joann's we got her some pretend reading glasses because just that morning she pretended to open glasses to put on her face.





The Baby is doing great. Its heart beat was at 160 and my tummy measured to size. I have been having a lot of cramps lately. Our doctor said that it sounded like round ligament pain. He went back in my chart and said I had it with Hannah about this far along. When he saw my mom in the room he went and got the handheld ultrasound. We got to watch it kick and move around. Well I'm off to enjoy having my mom around some more. She heads home Monday.

No comments: