Thursday, March 26, 2009

OB Appointment

This morning was my OB appointment. The Baby seems to be growing normal and still has a heart beat of 160. I haven't gained or lost weight. I'm still at 140. I got questioned about my diet and things to that. He said the good thing is that I have stabilized in my weight but that he would like to see my gain a couple of pounds. To make sure that when I getup to get a snack I'm actually eating a good portion.Which he's right the more I think about it. Every time I get a snack it winds up getting split three ways. I had blood work done for the usual screening tests that they do between 15-18 weeks. He said he was going to be putting in the referral soon so we can schedule ahead for our ultrasound in three weeks! Yay! Can you believe I only have three more weeks before I hit the halfway mark!?! This time feels like its going slow. I still feel like I just found out about this and still adjusting to the idea. In reality its been two and a half months since we found out...Its weird. Well I need to go find something to snack on. I'm starting to get nauseous. God Bless!

No comments: