Wednesday, February 11, 2009

10 Weeks & Showing!!!

I can't believe that I am showing already!!!! I'm in my maternity clothes!!! In fact we ended having to go buy me some maternity pants that weren't larges! I realized that all my maternity pants with Hannah had to be larges to fit me. I didn't need pants with her till I was big and prego. Apparently with this one I'm going to need it for the beginning and possibly the end. The pants that we bought are the kind that are suppose to grow with your belly. We're hoping I'll be able to wear them throughout.
My morning sickness I would like to say is slowly getting better but last week I had three good days in the beginning and then the rest of the week I had a hard time keeping things down. So we'll see. Sometimes I can lay down and for the most part it stays down. My wonderful daughter though has caught me on it. KalieAnn started having uh oh's again last week. They were the kind that you know she was doing it on purpose. I was calling her on it. Next thing I know she is giving me her attitude look with her hand on her hips and says "I have Uh Oh's Mommy but my nummies stay in my tummy."She walked away shaking her finger at me. At first I thought I was hearing things and just giggled. Then we sat down for lunch and KalieAnn lifts up her shirt. She then proceeds to ask me if I see it. Pointing at her tummy and I said yeah... curious what her point was. Next thing I hear is "My nummies stay in my tummy mommy, My tummies happy" I just laughed and said "thats a good thing sweatheart" and gave her, her lunch.
Hannah has been clinging to me like crazy lately. She follows me and climbs on my like I'm a climbing gym. She did have a moment last week where Ileft the girls upstairs to play so i can go downstairs and work on the laundry. I came back upstairs and saw that Hannah had climbed onto the couch and got into my Nilla Wafers. Well I'm off to keep working on my house...its an ongoing project..God Bless!

No comments: