Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Tantrums

Hannah has begun the tantrum stage! I forgot to till Mitchell last week that she's started the stage. Sunday morning came around and he made her a bottle like we always do after breakfast. She waited in the kitchen but we always give it to her in the living room because the kitchen tiles can be cold. He walked into the living room.She drops to the ground and started throwing a tantrum. She wanted to be carried in there. Mitchell looked at me confused, "I didn't do anything!" I just kinda chuckled and informed him shes just throwing a tantrum. Set it on a book in the living room and walk away. She'll get it when she ready. He went into the bathroom were he could still see her. She stopped, looked around and noticed none of us were paying attention to her. She got up and started crawling into the living room. Mitchell runs out of the bathroom"Ha I caught you Hannah!" She immediately drops to the floor and continues her tantrum. He went back into the bathroom laughing. Once again she waited till she realized no one was paying attention to her and crawled to her bottle. Mitchell was just shocked. I kept saying I thought I told you! It just amazes us how fast they grow up. She's starting to say "Doggy" whenever Dodger enters the room. So now she knows five words. Mom, Dad, Doggy, Hi, and Yeah.
Another thing I have to update on is my Mommy is coming this Friday evening for 10 days! I'm sooo excited!!! yay!!!! Well I need to try and use what little energy I have on the house!

No comments: