Thursday, February 19, 2009

Family Day

Last Monday the RS(Recruiting Station) had a Family Day at Wild Mountain in Taylor Falls, MN. They gave the option that you can go Skiing or Tubing for the afternoon. I really think that was the best Family Day they have held so far. If they worked more than 50 miles away we got to stay at a hotel paid in Saint Crouix Falls, WI. So we checked in Sunday evening and went swimming in their pool. I swam around with KalieAnn until her weight became too much for my stomach muscles to handle. We then got to hang out with some friends we haven't seen for awhile. We ended up going to bed late because I needed Mitchell to go on a food run for me at midnight. I tried to ignore it but the more I did, the more sick I felt.
The Following morning we ate breakfast at the complimentary breakfast they held downstairs. Then we checked out and headed up to Wild Mountain. Then after we listened to the family Day and ate lunch everyone went off to do their own thing. We all had a lot of fun. KalieAnn really enjoyed it in the beginning and then when she started to get get tired, she was done.


Mitchell getting Hannah to float between catching KalieAnn jump in the water...

KalieAnn swimming on my back....
Hannah took a REALLY long nap in her tube...
KalieAnn hanging out in her tube... KalieAnn and I going down....this was when she was getting cranky...

Then passed out on the way home....


and of course Hannah was full of energy!

No comments: