Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Mitchell went down to the main office so he could see if he can get taped out to re-enlist. Turns out he was able too...yay!!! He just needs to have our doctor sign off that he's healthy and the dentist to sign off that he has good teeth. He's going to go by the dental office today to see if he can get that done today and see if our Doctor can sign off on the other one tomorrow morning at my OB appointment. Plus its looking like he'll get the re-enlistment bonus. Another YAy! If you want a third YAY this means we won't have to worry about the paper work getting done in time for the insurance to carry over and his pay check hopefully won't be affected.
On top of him re-enlisting we're getting ready for Hannah to turn 1! Can you believe it? I'm having a hard time believing its been a year let alone 9 weeks prego with the next. Its really amazing how fast time flies by once your out of high school. However January seemed to just drag by for me...I'm so ready for Spring its not even funny. I'm tired of the 7-16 degree highs. I've never been a person that likes wearing regular shoes as it is. I'm a flip flop girl. So this cold weather really should limit itself to Christmas and I'd be a very Happy person. But for now its still cold and we still need to bundle up like crazy people for a little while longer. Well I'm off to finish working on the laundry.

No comments: