Monday, May 11, 2009

Mothers Day Weekend & KalieAnn's First Day of Preschool!

Mitchell and I decided last week to get a boat. It has something that Mitchell has been wanting to do for a while now. He just had to convince me first. So when we paid off all our debt except my Durango, got all the furniture we needed, and put money in saving we started looking. We looked at two boats. The first one we looked was huge!!! Just looking at it scared me! So that one was a dead no. Then he found this one. We went and looked at it. Mitchell was sold just about instantly. It took me sitting in the boat while watching the girls running around in it having a blast to convince me.So we got a friend that Mitchell and I trust his opinion on or about boats...he has one hehe... and ended up picking it up that night. Mitchell's had to fix a couple small things on it but once he got it really working its been a lot of fun to go out in.

So here is a picture of Mitchell in his new toy! We've already been having a lot of fun in it!


Here's the girls and I on Mothers Day! This was right before we left.


Our Goofy..yet fun picture!!!



23 Weeks Prego!!!!




My little cutie. When you ask her to smile...this is the smile she prefers to give!





KalieAnn and yes we brought our Dog. He is truly a spoiled and very loved Dog.



KalieAnn at her First Day of Preschool!!! She was nervous going in but I think that was because she could sense Mommy being nervous and sad. I'm happy that she is growing up to be such a good little stinker. Sometimes moments like this makes me realize how fast its all going by. When I left I had a really hard time not crying. I found it strange that me,that I would get emotional over something that is really exciting for her! I found myself sitting at the computer watching the clock tick away till we could leave to go get her. My friend told me to stop it and keep myself busy. So I cleaned lol. I got a good portion of laundry done this morning. I had the downstairs family room picked up till Hannah very nicely messed it up right before we left. Hannah and I ate lunch because they provide breakfast and lunch at this Preschool. Then I got Hannah loaded up in the car and we left to get her.



Here she is near her basket and the flower she made this morning! My Big Girl!! This afternoon we're going to look at the preschool she will more than likely be attending for the school year. We wanted her to get the idea of school before Alayna is born in September. We didn't want her to think that she was going to school because the baby was born.You know the crazy idea"Mommy has the new baby and now they're getting rid of me idea." So to try and avoid that we've start her now. She seems to love it. She wasn't ready to go home!

No comments: