Monday, May 18, 2009

Our Weekend in Review!

Last weekend we went up to Duluth for our friends wedding! It was a lot of fun but I am certainly exhausted! We went up Friday night and left Sunday afternoon. We were going to spend our Sunday seeing some more of Duluth before we left cause I was way too exhausted! We didn't sleep well at all in our room!!! I don't recommend the Radisson Hotel to anyone to stay in over the night! We had Mucho problems with our room! But we didn't let that get the fun we did have while we were up there! Late Saturday morning and early afternoon we went with some friends to the Children's and Railroad Museum. After that we ate lunch, Hannah napped and then we got ready for our friends wedding. We went to the wedding, came back to the hotel and went to the reception where we had a blast! In fact I think I had too much fun and did too much!I was picking up the kids and swinging them around. We all had a blast but doing that left me dizzy and bit shaky. Our friend the groom ended up having to pour me water because of my shakiness I spilt water over half that table! Once I sat down for a while I was fine but I stayed off the dance floor the rest of that evening.
Here's a pic of us at the Reception!
After we got back and ran our errands Sunday afternoon we went out on the lake close to our house. It was a nice relaxing end to our weekend! Here's a prego pic of me!!! Can you believe it!!I'm 24 weeks!!!

No comments: