Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Family Update



I thought I should get on and let everyone know that we are once again a healthy family again. KalieAnn is back to having a bottomless stomach and me well I'm back to being and feeling like me again.

As most of you have probably heard we are trying to get out and see our families this August. Mitchell's leave will not be approved until he has somebody to put in this month. Right now we need your prayers that he does whether or not we get to have our much needed vacation. Well I need to get going I have a house full of kids. God Bless!!!

1 comment:

BekaBing said...

Oh man that makes me sooooo happy!! Thank God she is doing better! I'm praying for you to heal and not get any worse than you are right now! Nasty old pnemonia....
I love the pictures you posted! Totally cute! and KalieAnn is looking her naughty self agian!!!

LOL I miss you guys! I'll be seeing you in about a month!

Bekah

P.S. Great Article!