Thursday, July 17, 2008

Semi-eating

KalieAnn's had a bit of a rough day. She didn't eat anything this morning or afternoon. It wasn't until we went to the hospital to get me checked for pneumonia did she decide to eat a popscile. In fact she ate three. PLusa chicken nugget on theway home, yay!! But before we went there she threw up twice. Doctors not too concerned about the eating as they are about her hydration.
As for me, I have the early signs of pneumonia. it hasn't gotten to the point you can see it on X-ray but they could hear my shortness of breathe and had me do a breathing treatment. They also gave and have given me antibiotics, a type of inhaler..can't remember what kind it is and a medication for my cough and to loosen up the icky mucos in my throat. Anyway..thats enough growsness for one blog. Prayers for our familyto continue to get better.
Tomorrow morning we have Hannah's 4mnth check up! Can you believe it 4months!! Man does time fly. Well I'm off to bed, God Bless!

No comments: