Monday, July 14, 2008

Night Cap

Well I just got back from being able to visit her for a little bit. Our neighbor Mandy was kind enough to sit with Hannah for me. We haven't heard anything from the doctor yet and probably won't until the morning. I think they come in once a day...I think in the morning...unless otherwise needed. But for now she is keeping her food down and hoping that doesn't change. She has a real good group of nurses that make sure she's doing good and has given her a little stack of stickers that she is very proud of.
Mitchell seems to be hanging in there. He's been doing a great job. I've been so blessed to have two great kids and a wonderful husband who loves his kids with all his heart. Well I'm going to try and get some rest and relax for the night. Let you guys know if there's anything else to update on. God Bless!

No comments: