Saturday, August 8, 2009

Nursery!!!

Alayna's room is slowly but surely coming together!! Its been bugging me for sometime now that her room isn't done. I'm 36 weeks tomorrow and with both my previous pregnancy their rooms were done at this point. A lot of what needed to be done is on Mitchell's shoulders because I don't know how to hang curtain rods, fix shelves, let alone change the crib from being a toddler bed back into a crib. Plus we didn't have her bedding set. Last night Mitchell surprised me with one of the bedding sets I had been looking at earlier in the day and the stuff to fix the shelf in the closet!!! Now the shelf isn't fixed but I got right too making sure her crib set was washed, ironed, and on her crib!! Plus I moved the glider where I want it to be. We had it in front of the dresser to block Hannah from getting into the drawers and dumping the clothes out.

As you can see the crib still hasn't been put back together!!


See its slowly coming together!!! Still got quite a bit of work to do but yay!!!!

No comments: