Friday, August 28, 2009

Shock!!

I am labeling this post shock because I am currently still inshock. I am about to be running around the house getting things together for the girls and the toiletries in my labor bag! We went in for mydoctors appointment and while he was measuring Alayna I was having a contraction. All I knew was that he was hurting me when he was pushing on my stomach. He checked me to see if my water is leaking and with that contraction he started to get concerned. I am dialated 3-4cm and my cervix is stretchy. What concerns him is me having the baby at home.
Heres the reasons why:
1.) I had a strong contraction and barely felt it.
2.) My cervix is changing with them
3.) Mitchell had to literally talk me into going into the Hospital with Hannah and I was 6cm dialted.
4.) My labors are fast.
5.) Last night I kept waking up inpain but just rolling over and ignoring it.
6.) The worry of my water leaking.
So our Doctor is letting the hospital know we are coming and its looking like we'll have the baby soon! Like I said Iw as expecting to go to this appointment and come home and finish off my day. So wow!! Pray for us!!!

No comments: