Thursday, January 7, 2010

Anniversary & Moving!

This Year is going to be another busy Year! As usual we start off every year celebrating our Wedding Anniversary. This year we celebrated our 6th Wedding Anniversary. Our neighbor was kind of enough to take a family picture for us before we went out to dinner.


The little stuffed Animals you see tucked nicely in their jackets were Christmas Presents from my Mom. She made each of them a backpack with little outfits crocheted to fit each animal. The Girls love them!!! The Animals were even kind enough to join us for our anniversary dinner. They wanted them tucked in the jacket just like I do with Alayna when we go somewhere. The day before we went to walk the Mall of America. I put on Alayna's backpack..then my jacket so I can keep her tucked in my jacket all nice and cozy warm. So the girls wanted to do that with their animals.

I got my hair cut and I'm lovingit. Its such an easy style for me to do. Take a shower before..wake up pin it back..and whola I feel pretty...oh so pretty! She took three and a half inches off and layered it so it wouldn't be so full that it would just drag everything down with it. My hair tends to not only be thick but theres a whole lot of it. So when I let it grow out it weighs down and if its not layered right its curls and fraysout like a triangle. So I really like the job this lady did!
Now for last but not in the least not new news...We are moving!!! We're going to be stationed at Camp Pendleton, CA. Mitchell is trying to get TMO set up for the last week of February so we can be out of here on the 1st of March. We're looking at going to Colorado for a couple weeks before wehead out to California toget moved in and visit with Family. I am sooo excited but I have been sooo busy trying to go through things and start getting rid of things we don't need anymore or don't want to take with us. Its one of the good things about moving every couple years. It makes it easier to get rid of those things that sit in the back of your closet that you tend to forget about. Well I'm off to go hopefully get some work done around the house.

No comments: