Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Blankets

I realized its been awhile since I've updated my crafts and A LOT of that hasto do with the fact weturned inour camera to get fixed and got it back yesterday. YAY!! Can't tell you how nice it is to have our camera back! So here are some pictures of the crafts I've been tackling between all the cleaning and getting ready for our move.Not sure if you recognize this blanket or not but the last time I posted about my crafts I wasn't very far along in it...so heres the update on that one.
Here are the materials that I am using for my next project. Just a random pattern we picked out of that book. My husband chose the blanket...I am just knitting it :)
Heres the blanket :) Well started
Heres a project I haven't accomplisahed yet. These are those fleece blanket pieces that your suppose to just cut and tie knots...but I always sew them together in case of a destructive stinker like mine that likes to untie them all. Well got to go run andpick my oldest from school!!!






No comments: