Saturday, January 16, 2010

Back

Just for an update...my back is slowly but surely doing better. Mitchell has been having me take shower when he gets home..he massages it... helps with the kids so I don't have to lift them as much and yesterday he got me heating pads to keep on it. With all that effort my back is showing improvements. He has to work today so I do what I usually do when he works to pass the time...clean. I don't know what it is about cleaning that just makes time pass and is so therapeutic butit helps me. However this morning I've been workingon the laundry thinking that wouldn't bother my back...which brought the thought "you really don't know how much you use something till you either don't have it or can't use it." Its a thought I think we all have had at one point in time but it seems to be on mymind a lot lately. Well I'm going to try and edit some pictures so I can get themprinted at Costco. Hope everyone enjoys their Saturday!

No comments: