Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Facebook and Moving

I have been having serious issues with my milk supply again. I went on my Circle of Moms applications on Face book. In that application their is a Nursing Mothers Group. I went in there asked for some help because I've done everything that I can think of. This lady recommended Momma's Milk Tea; here's the web page www.bulkherbstore.com. This weekend I am going to order some and give it a try! It sounds interesting but I am going to try it! I'm really hoping it helps. :)
Now for Moving! I am getting so excited! Mitchell has everything all set up! The Movers inspection is on the 3rd of February. TMO( The Moving people) are set to pack everything up on the 24Th of February and then pick it up on the 25Th! We'll spend a day cleaning the house and then hoping to be on the road to Colorado the 27Th. We're hoping to be in California the last week of March.
We also have Doctors appointments scheduled for the 23rd. Alayna will be having her 6 months check up and Hannah her 2 year check up. Well that's really all there is to update on for the moment! God Bless!

No comments: