Sunday, January 31, 2010

Something New!!!

So My Husband has been Spoiling Me Rotten! He went and got me the Cricut Jukebox and the Design Software. I haven't got the Cricut Jukebox in the mail yet but I have the Design Software and a new Cartridge. Here's the best part! He only spent like $200 dollars for the 3 things! Now for those of you that don't know how much this stuff cost the Cartridge alone usually goes for $89.99. So that's a WOW! I decided to sit down tonight and start figuring out the Cricut Design Software. I was getting SOOO Frustrated!!! Then My wonderful Husband stepped in and helped me figure it out!! He's the BEST! If you look in the picture below you can see what he helped me figure out. The Welding Technique. The "FUN IN THE SPRING" on the page below was combined and cut out all as one piece. YAY!! I was SOOO excited I had to share!!!!

No comments: